点击人数 Hit Counter

10/08/2009

Unknown Town

Unknown town
Remember that every time someone asked me where they came from, I always had so much to answer: "BATANG BERJUNTAI"

Oops! Serious point, not to speak foul language, Where are you from? ?
I'm not saying do "BATANG BERJUNTAI"LA! . .

There is such a place? ? Do not fool me. . .

In fact, the earlier "BATANG BERJUNTAI" is located in the remote mountain town, this is an isolated little town, my life has been, very quiet town, and perhaps environmental reasons, the days seem to have taken Very slowly, a little flavor into the eternal, but since 2007 the election of a Park, after the rapid development to ensure that our unnamed town (BATANG BERJUNTAI) no I do not know, Wurenbuxiao.

Small town life is so simple, simple, and so people would look forward and aspire to! When will people be able to quit the city on high consumption and high emissions of the pursuit of life, can have a good state of mind, such as this one small town, like other cities in the love of our lives, love our environment. ...

没有评论: